We are located in EAB (Eppley Administration Building) Room 104. Our phone number is 402.554.4357 or Toll-free: 1.866.866.2721. Hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
IS Customer Services is a group of individuals dedicated to providing technology support across the campus to students, faculty and staff. We work in conjunction with the IS Computer Labs to help ensure the use of technology provides the highest possible benefits to our customers.
Customer Services provides first-level IT support for faculty, staff and students of the University. We provide prompt and convenient response to your technical issues through phone, e-mail, and walk-in support. We will gather necessary information to perform basic troubleshooting or to begin processing your request into a call tracking database and assigned to an IS specialist or technician. Services we support include:
- The UNO Email System: Lotus Notes client, Domino Web Access (webmail), E-mail Listservs
- Spam Prevention and Control
- Password/accounts: Recovering or resetting a password; tips on changing and remembering passwords; UNO NetID; Guest Passwords
- Technology purchases: campus technology store, academic pricing/software discounts, recommended computer systems, recommended software, campus Microsoft software agreement
- Antivirus and other Software: Available on the IS Install Server
- Computer repair (University-owned equipment only): Helpdesk support provided, What to do first, Reporting a problem to the Helpdesk
- Equipment Checkouts: Laptops (all); electronic instruction 'clickers; portable LCD projectors (Facstaff only)
- Network Access: Wireless; on campus internet and network access
- Web pages: Web server space, Web application form
- Network Storage: Central file server; personal file storage space
- Test Scanning: tests; evaluations
- Computer Labs: Three IS labs and 5 partner labs across campus (Current Hours); three off-campus locations
Content last modified: November 19, 2012, 9:21am